The Heralds 2023
An Asido Leadership and Mental Health Fellowship for Undergraduates.
About The Heralds?
We are calling on student leaders with a passion for promoting mental health in their communities to join us on this journey of impact. The Heralds is a leadership development fellowship that is aimed at spreading mental health awareness to adolescents through refined youth leaders.
To support selected candidates in this quest, they will be exposed to a 1-day comprehensive physical training and subsequent mentorship and support on how to touch the lives of adolescents in secondary schools with a proper orientation about mental health. Calling on every student leader out there that acknowledges that service to humanity is what lies at the core of authentic leadership to come join us.
1. An undergraduate student of UI, UNILAG, OAU, LAUTECH, Lead City or Poly Ibadan.
2. Should not be in FINAL year.
3. Inclusivity is one of our core values. We, therefore, encourage everyone regardless of gender to join. People with disability are encouraged to apply.
1. Leadership Experience and Skills
2. Public Engagement Skills
3. Demonstrated interest in adolescents.
1. Support from the Asido youth directorate throughout your term.
2. Long-term mentorship.
3. Training and support to develop new skills and knowledge.
4. Participation in a follow-up project in a secondary school with a measurable impact.
5. Valuable experience for your CV!
Deadline: 8th January 2023.
Click here to apply.
You may also be asked to take part in a virtual interview (Over Zoom)
For more enquiries: email@example.com, 07037843199