Donate A Book
Donate a Book Campaign
Donate a Book; Feed the Mind; Change a Life
Did you know that reading strengthens the brain, eases stress, reduces cognitive decline and helps improve depressive symptoms?
Asido Foundation aims to create mini youth libraries in Psychiatry wards across the nation to engage young minds.
Do you have new or gently-used reading materials (Novels, storybooks, motivational books, journals) and many more you would like to part with?Kindly Donate them to us to help achieve this goal.
Timeline: April 20- June 30, 2021
Book Donation Requirements
Asido Foundation accepts:
- Popular fiction and nonfiction reading books.
- Motivational books
- Journals and Magazines.
- We gratefully accept new or gently-used books from a wide variety of genres and age levels.
- For more details, send a mail to: email@example.com or call, send SMS/Whatsapp message to 08189777458; 08130941495.
- Want to donate books? Collation points are available across many states and all regions of Nigeria; kindly click on the link below for a directory of the contact persons in all regions of Nigeria…
- After dropping off or mailing in your books, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will email you a thank you letter for your records!
- The collection of books will be handled in a way that complies with social distancing guidelines and limits the risk of Coronavirus transmission.
- Get involved, help promote this campaign, and encourage others to donate books also.
Give a book away and brighten someone’s day!